Europlanet has the pleasure to announce the first call for Transnational Access opportunities of the Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure program.
See the flier.
It will close on 30th November 2015 Noon CET and the selection will be operated independently by the European Science Foundation.
you can get a free access to 3 types of facilities:
– Planetary Analogue Field Sites
– Distributed Planetary Simulation Facilities (DPSF)
– Distributed Sample Analysis Facilities (DSAF)
In particular in DPSF you will find 2 spectroscopic facilities:
– Planetary Emissivity Laboratory (DLR, Berlin)
– Cold Surfaces spectroscopy (IPAG, Grenoble)
You are on the web site of this last spectroscopy facility